Are you a slave to your wedding business or are you the master of it? Unfortunately, a lot of wedding professionals are slaves to their business, and it sucks!
In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Jud Johnson about how to tell if you are a slave to your business and what you can do about it so you become the master of your business and get your life back!
Today’s Guest: Jud Johnson
Jud Johnson is the founder of Houston’s largest and top rated wedding film company, Luxe Films. Jud battled a disease for 7 years which left him bed ridden except for 3-4 hours per day, forcing him to run his business from bed. Then earlier this year, he created a new strategy called the Immersion Lifestyle Strategy.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The 9 questions to ask yourself to determine if you are the master of your business or a slave to it
- The common fears around delegating and how to deal with them
- How Jud was forced to streamline his business so he could run it in under 3 hours per day.
- What makes a task important
- The importance of prioritizing your tasks
- How goals and deadlines can improve your focus
- The importance of accountability
- How approach your business like a scientist
- Why personal development matters to your business
- Which tasks you should delegate
- Why the #1 focus in your business shouldn’t be your clients
- How to stop blaming outside forces and start taking control
Links & Resources:
15 Simple Hacks To Be More Productive & Less Stressed
Episode 54: Simplify & Streamline To Save Time with Melanie Marconi
How Working With A Virtual Assistant Can Help Your Business
Download the Master or Slave questionnaire
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!