If you’re looking to build better relationships with your fellow wedding vendors while booking more clients, you’re going to love this.
In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Dan Waters about some interesting marketing tactics he’s used to book more clients all while helping them.
Today’s Guest: Dan Waters
Dan Waters is a full time wedding and portrait photographer and is co-Founder of Get Pro Photo Club where he helps new and struggling photographers earn a great living doing what they love. Dan’s ManKIND project is a personal mission to do a random act of kindness for someone from (or with heritage from) every country on earth.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How Dan gets fellow wedding professionals to recommend him
- How Dan converts 89% of potential clients he meets
- How to get at what people really value
- How to overcome objections from potential clients
- The “so what” factor
- How to book more clients by helping them
- How to turn your weaknesses in to strengths
- How you can use non-traditional special offers without discounting
Links & Resources:
How to use Animoto to create marketing videos for your business
How you’re the one making it about price (and not your customer)
How to sell more by focusing on the benefits of what you offer and not the features
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial and learn how to use email marketing to book more clients
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!