What if you could just get more people to your wedding business website? That would mean more inquiries, more consultations and more sales, but how do you make it happen? In this episode I’m sharing a live 1 on 1 coaching recording from a call with a member of The Wedding Business Collective about how she can get more people to her website and how she is killing it with ninja email marketing that you can absolutely implement in your own business.
In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Michele Botnick, a destination romance travel specialist and a member of The Wedding Business Collective.
Today’s Guest: Michele Botnick
Michele Botnick originally started Shamrock Tours & Travel hosting small group trips to her homeland of Ireland. Her agency has grown over the past 25 years to specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons and she is in the process of rebranding to Lucky n Love Travel.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How Michele is booking clients with email marketing
- How to get more traffic to your website and turn them into leads
- How to use guest posting to generate leads
- How to use email marketing like a client booking ninja
- How to best market to millennials
- How to use social media to generate more leads
- The ways that Michele is using referral marketing
Get the email autoresponder that is working so well for Michele inside The Wedding Business Collective!
Links & Resources:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!