Email marketing is a big part of creating a system to bring in leads and generates more business but many people don’t know a whole lot about what it is, how it works and what the value of it is. That’s why today’s podcast is dedicated to email marketing and how it can be the most valuable asset in your business.
It’s just you and I today baby!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What is email marketing exactly?
- Why people use email marketing
- Digital sharecropping & why it’s dangerous
- The ROI of email marketing
- How to get subscribers by offering a freebie
- How to do email marketing legally (yes there is an illegal way)
- The 2 main types of emails you’ll be sending
- What email marketing has done for me
- Jaclyn Campbell’s experience with email marketing & how it has totally changed her sales process
- Why “newsletter” is a bad word
- How sales is exactly like dating & how email marketing helps move the relationship forward
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode include:
Mailchimp Free Email Marketing Guides
Copyblogger’s post on Digital Sharecropping
Ivory & Rose Cake Company (Jaclyn’s business)
My Mind The Gap Course (the one Jaclyn went through)
My report that shows you how I schedule my social media posts in just 30 minutes per week
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it! Not sure how? Just watch the video below and I’ll show you!