Your mindset directly impacts your thoughts and your actions so it has a huge impact on your wedding business. Your mindset can hold you back or it can propel you and your business forward, the choice is yours.
In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Shannon DePalma about how you can identify money blocks and other mindset issues that are holding you back and how you can work through them.
Today’s Guest: Shannon DePalma
Shannon DePalma is a business and money mindset coach for wedding professionals and creative entrepreneurs. Shannon built and sold her floral design business in 2 years, now she shows other wedding professionals how to feel good about raising their prices, owning their value, and how to get the clients they want.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why Shannon decided to focus on mindset
- How Shannon raised her prices by 4x and how mindset applies to this
- How your mindset may be keeping you from playing big
- The 80/20 principle of success
- Why I really hate the word “manifest”
- How to identify if your mindset needs work
- How to actually work on your mindset
- Why we self-sabotage
- How to define success for yourself
- Where our money beliefs come from
- Why you should look at your business and your mindset as ongoing experiments
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Take the quiz: What should you focus on right now to grow your wedding business?
The Millionaire Mind
You Are A Badass
Is Your Mindset Keeping You Broke & Unhappy
Episode 66: Reaching Budget Nerdvana & Raising Prices with Mark Butler
The Power Of Knowing What Is Enough In Your Wedding Business
Episode #5: The Mindsets & Fears That Hold Us Back & How To Handle Them
Episode 25: The Biggest Entrepreneurial Hurdle Of All – Your Mindset With Maria Arredondo
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!