Today’s Guest: Shea Bailey
Shea Bailey is and SEO & Google Analytics expert and the other half of a great husband and wife team. He takes care of the tedious, less glamorous behind the scenes work for their businesses and their clients. He spends his days analyzing – everything. From the content you have on your site, to how to improve conversion rates by using your Google Analytics and improving your visitors user experience. And then he makes changes, clicks some buttons, and then he analyzes again. It’s a process, and he loves doing it!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What Google Analytics is and why you should care.
- How Google Analytics can drastically improve your business.
- How Google Analytics can show you opportunities and where to focus.
- Why you should think of Google Analytics like a compass.
- The 2 big things needed for a successful website.
- How Google Analytics can improve your SEO, marketing, and ROI.
- Why Google Analytics is important for Facebook Ads.
- How to think of your website like an IKEA.
- The first steps to getting started with Google Analytics.
- How to determine what your goals are and what the purpose of your website is.
- The 5 types of websites.
- How to avoid analysis paralysis & overwhelm.
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Link & Resources mentioned in this episode:
More from Shea:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!