You’ve probably heard that you should “charge what you’re worth” in your wedding business and I completely disagree with that. In fact, I really hate that statement and I think it causes more harm than good. Listen to this episode to find out why I’m calling bullshit on “charging what you’re worth” and what to consider when setting your prices.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How the idea of “charging what you’re worth” does more harm than good
- What your price is about if it’s not about “what you’re worth”
- How your business model may differ from others, and that’s okay!
- Why premium pricing isn’t for everyone
- How to figure out if your business model is working for you.
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Reaching Budget Nerdvana & Raising Prices
Want to stop competing on price? This is for you.
What to do if your potential clients only ask about price
Is your money mindset keeping you broke & unhappy?
The power of knowing what is enough
The conversation about charging what you’re worth in our Facebook group
Clone Your Best Clients book
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial!
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!