Maybe you’ve set goals for the new year, but have you really dug into what happened this past year in order to determine what you should focus on? After all, if you don’t learn from history, you’re doomed to repeat it. Listen to this episode to find out how to conduct an annual review that will improve your business, your focus, and your happiness.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why conducting an annual review will make you more successful this year
- The questions to ask yourself
- How to figure out what to focus on to grow your business this year
- What I learned from doing my own annual review
- How an annual review can lighten the load and make you feel happier and more fulfilled this year
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Download your Annual Review Workbook
Sign up for the free email marketing workshop with ConvertKit
Clone Your Best Clients book
Join me in the Facebook group and share what you learned for doing your annual review!
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial!
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!