Your mindset impacts your wedding business more than you might think. In fact, your mindset impacts every part of your life but you have the ability to change them. From fear of failure to imposter syndrome, these mindsets hold you back unless you know how to deal with them. Today, I’m shedding light on what every wedding business owner needs to know about mindset.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What mindset is and how it impacts your actions
- How common mindset issues really are
- How mindset issues tend to present themselves
- What to do to work through a mindset issue
- Why this is not a one and done thing
- Examples of mindset issues and some of my own that come up time and time again
Register for the free training: How To Create An Overwhelm-Squashing Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the training for you!
Links & Resources:
What Being Bipolar Has Taught Me About Business
Episode #114: Dealing With Doubt & Imposter Syndrome
Episode #100: How Your Mindset Can Hold You Back
Is Your Mindset Holding Your Business Back?
Tim Ferriss says that being perpetually busy is akin to being sloppy with your time and is ultimately a form of laziness. What do you think?
Join me in the Facebook group and share what you learned!
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial!
Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to leave an iTunes review and help more wedding professionals find the show!