Do you ever feel like you’re working but you’re not accomplishing anything? Or do you sit down to work and you’re not totally sure what to work on or what is even important? It’s hard to be both the CEO and the worker bee in your wedding business and without a clear line of communication between those two sides of you, you’re going to struggle. In this episode, I’ll show you how to be more intentional and get more of what matters done.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- A big problem that wedding professionals face
- The difference between tasks and projects
- Why only having tasks on your to-do list matters
- Why being intentional about how you spend your time and your energy is critical to your business
- How you can organize your projects and tasks to have more freedom in your business
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to leave an iTunes review and help more wedding professionals find the show! Not sure how to do that? I’ve got you covered with instructions right here!