The 80/20 rule can be a game-changer for wedding business owners and most have never heard of it. This rule is seen just about everywhere when you know what to look for and it can show you what you’re wasting your time on and what to do more of. If you want to do more of what works and less of what doesn’t, you’re going to love the 80/20 rule.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the 80/20 rule and how you can apply in your business and your life. This simple principle can be life-changing and free you up to focus on what matters most in your business.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What the 80/20 is and why it’s so powerful
- How to use the 80/20 rule to improve your marketing
- How to use the 80/20 rule to be more productive and free up more time
- Why it’s good to stop doing things that aren’t working in your business
- How to start using the 80/20 rule in your business today
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Join Keneshia Raymond and I inside Thrive and get your 2019 marketing plan done before the end of the year!
Join me in the Facebook group and share what you learned!
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial!
Did you enjoy this episode?
Click here to leave an iTunes review and help more wedding professionals find the show! Not sure how to do that? I’ve got you covered with instructions right here!