Your wedding business can only be as successful as your foundation and two of the biggest components of your foundation are your systems and your mindset. When you think about growing your wedding business, you probably think of marketing and book more clients but there is so much more to it than that. Your systems are what allow you to serve your clients and scale your business and your mindset can either prevent you from growing or supercharge your growth. It’s rare that I meet someone who is so well-versed in something as left-brained as systems and something as right-brained as the woo-woo side of mindset but this guest manages to cover both!
Today’s Guest: Lauren Dragon-Cook
Lauren Dragon-Cook is the Founder of Creative Boss Life, a service-based brand that focuses on equipping creative business owners with the tools needed to stop spinning their wheels and to streamline behind the scenes of their businesses. She is a Coach, Speaker, Educator, Author and Creative Innovator. Lauren is passionate about helping others start and grow sustainable businesses through a three-ingredient secret sauce: Setting Up Systems, Getting Found Online and Creating a Show-stopping Client Experience. With 10 years of entrepreneurship under her belt, she regularly contributes to publications such as the Rising Tide Society, Dubsado, and Showit. Lauren enjoys taking long walks down the aisles of Target in solitude, sneaks an occasional nap in when she’s not chasing her two sons, Liam (6) and Asher (4) and anxiously awaits her nightly glass of Malbec or Cab.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How to create a solid foundation for your wedding business
- Seeing yourself as the CEO of your business
- CEO vs worker mode
- How to plan your days for maximum productivity
- How systems make your life SO much easier
- How to start creating systems if you’re overwhelmed
- How to stay in your zone of genius
- Excuses people use to avoid setting up systems
- CEO stages you’ll go through
- How mindset can help or hurt your business
- How Lauren discovered the power of mindset
- Dealing with the fear of being judged and self-sabotage
- Understanding your money mindset
- Steps you can take to start unraveling your inner thoughts & mindset
- How you may be preventing your own success
- How to deal with negative self-talk
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Start your free 10-day trial to The Wedding Business Collective!
Episode 78: How To Use Automation To Get Your Time Back with Josh Withers
Episode 113: Getting Your Life Back with Systems & Delegation with Jamie Russell
Episode 112: Why Systems Are Sexy & Can Transform Your Wedding Business
15 Simple Hacks To Be More Productive & Less Stressed
Clone Your Best Clients
Cloning Your Ideal Clients Coffee Chat
More from Lauren:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!