Are you using Facebook ads to generate more leads for your wedding business? Have you wanted to start using Facebook ads but you’re not sure where to start? Today’s guest helps businesses like yours create killer Facebook ads campaigns that generate leads and sales and she’s sharing exactly what you need to know to make Facebook ads work for you.
Today’s Guest: Becky Burgess
Becky has over 10 years of marketing experience and over 7 of those years were spent using Facebook Ads. In 2015, Becky found herself layoff during her maternity leave. Instead of going back to work in Corporate America she decided to branch out and start her own business. Splash Owl Media was born. On a personal note, Becky is a mom of 3, wife to her college sweetheart, and a diehard Steelers fan. She loves going on family adventures, drawing, painting, dancing, and reading.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What has changed in Facebook Ads
- Why boosting post is a waste of money
- The difference between boosting a post and running a campaign
- Who to target with your Facebook ads
- Where to look for audience inspiration
- How lookalike audiences work
- How to do “stalker research”
- How you and a vendor friend could share audiences
- Why you need an ongoing Facebook ad strategy
- The importance of investing in yourself
- Why you absolutely must be strategic with Facebook ads
- Why you may not be ready for Facebook ads
- What types of ads are converting best
- How to create your own swipe ad bank
- How to see the ads your competitors have created
Register for the free training: How To Create An Overwhelm-Squashing Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the training for you!
Links & Resources:
More from Becky:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!