Whether you realize it or not, your money mindset impacts your ability to earn and accumulate money. If you find yourself at an earning plateau that you can’t seem to break through, chances are your money mindset needs some work. Our mindset about money impacts our experience of reality so, in order to create a better reality for yourself, you have to create a better money mindset. Today’s guest was the first person that I ever came across who talked about this topic in a way that resonated with me and I hope it resonates with you as well!
Today’s Guest: Tonya Rineer
Tonya Rineer is a best selling author, speaker and Mindset Maven who empowers women to raise their vibe, believe in themselves and take control of what they want. Her unique blend of energetic mindset coaching and actionable strategies is guaranteed to help you ditch your self-doubt, build your confidence and take action toward creating the life you deserve.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What is money mindset and why does it matter?
- The stories we tell ourselves at different stages of business
- How emotions play into pricing issues
- How to deal with self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- How our beliefs and thoughts shape our reality and our ability to earn and accumulate money
- How to confront negative self talk
- Why gratitude makes you happier
- How to tame your inner mean girl
- How mindset works a lot like a diet
- The ways you’re in control of your thoughts and feelings
- Where limiting beliefs come from and how to change them
- How you can work on your money mindset in just a few minutes per day
- Ways to start and end your day positively
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
More from Tonya:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!