Don’t you wish you knew why potential clients don’t respond to you after your first contact with them? Wouldn’t it be helpful to understand why they’re ghosting you and what is preventing some of them from reaching out to you in the first place? Why the hell don’t these couples book you?! Today’s podcast guest did some killer research on this topic and asked couples these questions and today, she’s sharing what she learned from these couples and what you can do to get more inquiries and turn more of them into sales.
Today’s Guest: Bethel Nathan
Bethel Nathan is a successful business owner and award-winning officiant, and she knows how to build and run a successful wedding industry business, having married almost 900 couples over the past 9 years and building up over 300 5-star reviews. Combining her background in both large Wall Street investment banks and small business, Bethel also enjoys helping other wedding industry businesses grow and prosper as a business coach and industry speaker.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why someone may decide to not even reach out to you
- The reasons why potential clients drop off after their initial contact with you
- The most common reasons why potential clients leave your website without contacting you
- The issue of bridal bias
- How your images impact who you attract
- Why you must give an indication of pricing
- How emails with no personality kill inquiries
- What couples said you should change about your inquiry process
- How to get ideas from past couples to improve your wedding business
- Creative ways to follow up with leads
- The importance of communicating your value to your leads
- Why you shouldn’t hard sell and what to do instead
- What couples wish you knew
- How tracking your numbers makes your marketing easier
Register for the free training: How To Create An Overwhelm-Squashing Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the training for you!
Links & Resources:
More from Bethel:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!