You know that outsourcing and delegating will be good for your wedding business, so why aren’t you doing it? A lot of people say they don’t feel ready but you should really be outsourcing earlier than you think. In this episode, I’ll share why you should get started outsourcing ASAP and how it can be more cost-effective than you might think.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How you can get started with outsourcing without spending a ton of money
- Myths and excuses that hold people back from outsourcing or delegating
- The difference between $10/hr tasks and $100/hr tasks
- How outsourcing allows you to do more important things and have time off
- What you can do today to get started
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Register for the free How To Make Marketing Your Wedding Business Easier & More Effective training on August 7th 2019!
Why Hustling Is Actually Hurting Your Wedding Business
Episode 145: What Excuses Are Holding You Back?
Episode 143: How To Be The CEO Of Your Wedding Business
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!