Alex Beadon does video marketing & branding SO well so I wanted to bring her on the podcast to discuss how she does it. The idea of a brand is vague and unclear to a lot of people but by the end of this episode you’ll know exactly what you need to do in order to develop your own killer brand.
Today’s Guest: Alex Beadon
Alex Beadon is an entrepreneur who teaches passionate business owners how to create Killer Impressions within their businesses so that they can attract the right kind of people who will turn into customers and raving fans. She is fascinated by what makes a business grow & what attracts a client which made for a really great interview!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How Alex got started with video marketing
- What her workflow is like for creating her awesome videos
- How to get started using video even if you’ve never done it before
- What does into making a strong brand
- How Alex developed her own brand
- What brand words are and how to find yours
- Why you should be focusing on attracting only the right people for you
- How to build a brand around your personality and why you should do it this way
- Surround yourself with people who have done what you want to do or believe that you can do it and it will make a huge difference
- How to prevent fear from holding you back from doing things
- Developing your voice & letting your personality show in your marketing (and the fear around it)
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode include:
The Inner Circle
Jessica Claire Wedding Photography
Alex’s Photoshop Actions
Alex’s video on how she built her brand
Seth Godin on The Lizard Brain
My report that shows you how I schedule my social media posts in just 30 minutes per week
More from Alex:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Have a question or an idea for a guest or topic you’d like me to cover?
If you have a question that you’d like answered or a suggestion please visit my SpeakPipe Page and quickly and easily record a voicemail question for me to answer for you!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it! Not sure how? Just watch the video below and I’ll show you!