Sometimes marketing and selling in your wedding business can feel gross but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can actually grow your wedding business by being a good human and having a relationship marketing plan. So much of the wedding industry is referral based so why not work to leverage something that already pays you dividends on the time you invest into it. In this episode, our guest shares how you can make being a good human a marketing strategy that actually works for you and your business!
Today’s Guest: Hunter Niland Welling
Hunter Niland Welling is the founder and marketing strategist behind The AgenShe, a marketing agency for women growing luxury service businesses. Committed to cultivating both mental health and massive profit, she helps her clients scale without anxiety.
In a past life, she was a professional organizer. And while she’s still obsessed with all things The Container Store & ROYGBIV, these days she organizes killer marketing plans and The AgenShe Club meetings instead of closets. Her marketing strategies and copywriting help you build better relationships so that you can put down your phone, be yourself, and make more money.
You can get to know Hunter and her super organized book collection on Instagram @theagenshe.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What to focus on to avoid shiny object syndrome
- How to market by being a good human
- How to connect with others in your industry
- Why we feel like we need complicated bro marketing
- Overcoming overwhelm with an intentional strategy
- The role of networking in your business growth
- How to make connection a weekly habit
- Ways you can be strategic with relationship marketing
- The intentions you need to set for successful relationship marketing
- Knowing your why and why it matters
- Whether to pay referral incentives or not
- How to maintain referral relationships
- How to avoid burnout
- Steps to take today to improve your relationship marketing
Doors are open to Create Your Overwhlem-Squashing Marketing Plan but only until December 10th!
There are 2 ways for you to get access so click the button to below to find the right one for you to kickstart your marketing for engagement season! Engagement season is a huge opportunity for your wedding business. Are you prepared to make the most of it?
Links & Resources:
What Really Works To Get More Referrals For Your Wedding Business?
Episode 114: Dealing With Doubt & Imposter Syndrome with Lauren Aycock Anderson
Episode 123: How To Get Referred By Wedding Planners & Other Vendors with Josey Stafford
Dubsado (save 20% on your first month or year)
Do Less by Kate Northrup
Burnout by Emily Nagoski
More from Hunter:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!