Are you intentionally building a wedding business that supports the lifestyle you want? It’s a question that sounds simple but it’s one many people never ask themselves. Building a business can be a lonely journey so I invited wedding musician David Paige on the podcast to share his experiences and what he has learned along the way that you can take and put in place for yourself. In this episode, one of my awesome Wedding Business Collective members shares his experience building the wedding business and life he wants, how he developed an awesome new revenue stream, and how he is using video in his marketing.
Today’s Guest: David Paige
David Paige is the frontman and business owner of The David Paige Band – a band that specializes in transforming wedding receptions into private rock concerts. David also writes custom love songs. To learn more, head to www.davidpaigemusic.com
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How David incorporates personal relationship building into his client process
- Why he pivoted his business
- The importance of aligning your business with your values
- Fitting your business around your lifestyle and family
- Managing a day job and a business
- Using video marketing to promote your business
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- How to utilize reviews to sell
- How David developed, tested, and launched his ingenious custom love song service
- How he managed his tasks and ideas
- The importance of accountability and playing to your strengths
- Why you want a hell yes or a no from a potential client
- How to lean into to what makes you unique in order to stand out
Is Your Marketing Ready For Engagement Season?
Engagement season is a huge opportunity for your wedding business. Are you prepared to make the most of it?
Links & Resources:
Episode 114: Dealing With Doubt & Imposter Syndrome with Lauren Aycock Anderson
Episode 123: How To Get Referred By Wedding Planners & Other Vendors with Josey Stafford
How To Get Testimonials That Help You Make More Sales
How To Side Hustle Your Business While Working A Day Job
The Wedding Business Collective
More from David:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!