You know you need to optimize your wedding business website for SEO and you’ve probably heard that blogging is incredibly helpful for your SEO but what do you do if you hate writing? Well my friend, I’ve got just the podcast episode for you! In this episode, our guest is an SEO expert who knows that not everyone enjoys writing and she’s sharing ways for you to create blog posts that boost your SEO even if you hate writing.
Today’s Guest: Sara Dunn
With a background in digital marketing, Sara Dunn is a wedding SEO consultant at SaraDoesSEO.com, helping wedding planners, photographers, venues, florists, and more reach rockstar status on Google. Sara can be regularly found contributing to such notable industry sites as Rising Tide Society, Special Events, WeddingIQ, and WedAltered.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why content is so important for SEO
- The importance of keeping your website fresh
- How blogging helps your marketing
- How to plan your blog topics
- Why you need to plan ahead
- How batching helps with writing
- Why you don’t have to write to create blog posts
- Why written content is so vital for SEO
- How to determine what to write about
- Ways to write without writing
- Why you should optimize for venue names
- How to approach SEO if you feel overwhelmed
- When to get help with your SEO
Get Your Free Ticket To Book More Weddings Summit!
Join us for a free, 5-day, online, value-packed summit where you'll learn from 26 wedding experts!
Links & Resources:
37 Practical Blog Post Ideas For Wedding Professionals
Episode 71: Getting To Page 1 Of Google Using Simple SEO With Raymond Hatfield
If You’re Not Blogging, You’re Missing Out On Business
6 Simple Tweaks That Will Make You More Productive & Give You More Time
What Should I Name My Images for SEO?
What is Image Alt Text?
Get Sara’s Wedding Blog SEO Guide and get 15% off with coupon code EVOLVE15
More from Sara:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!