Hard work will not be the key to your success as a wedding professional. The myth of hard work starts when we’re young enough to learn about work and the nobility of working hard but when it comes to growing a business, just working hard won’t cut it.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why you shouldn’t optimize for working hard
- What the working hard mindset does to you as a business owner
- How to adopt a better mindset around your work and your value
- Why it feels weird to let things be easy
- The negative impact a working hard mindset has on your pricing
Get Your Free Ticket To Book More Weddings Summit!
Join us for a free, 5-day, online, value-packed summit where you'll learn from 26 wedding experts!
Links & Resources:
Click here to register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
The Wedding Business Collective
100 Things To Outsource In Your Wedding Business
How To Be The CEO Of Your Wedding Business
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!