Most wedding professionals manage their work and time like an employee, the way we all learned to do it. The problem with this is that when you become the CEO of your wedding business, that way of managing work and time doesn’t work so well. You can actually get more done with less stress but it requires you to change the way you manage your work and manage your time. If that sounds exciting to you be sure to listen to this short podcast episode!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The difference between managing your work and your time as an employee vs a wedding business owner
- The key differences between important and urgent work and how to determine what you should work on
- 3 big mistakes wedding professionals make that leave them with more work and more stress
- Simple steps you can take to save time and make your work less stressful
- Why planning is essential for wedding pros
- How to work smarter instead of harder
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!