I’ve just wrapped up the second Book More Weddings Summit and I wanted to give you a behind the scenes breakdown of the good, the bad, and the ugly. In this episode, I’m sharing everything including all of my numbers, what worked, what didn’t, what I learned my thought process around debriefing after a promotion or marketing campaign and why you should do it, and what’s coming next.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What Book More Weddings Summit is how this time was different from April
- My goals and my goals for the attendees
- All of the results including a breakdown of the sales and Facebook ads numbers
- Why I highly recommend using retargeting ads
- What I’m doing with the new email subscribers
- What I’ve learned from the feedback
- Dealing with haters
- What I’ve learned and what I’ll change in the future
- The importance of debriefing after a marketing campaign or event
- What’s next for Book More Wedding Summit
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Book More Weddings Summit
Get a free trial and $30 off a paid plan from our summit sponsor, Tailwind
Get 25% off your first 3 months from our summit sponsor, Aisle Planner
The Wedding Business Collective
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!