Can I be honest with you? Most testimonials and reviews that wedding professionals have on their websites, their WeddingWire profiles, and their Knot profiles suck. They’re nice and they’re flattering but they don’t do anything to help you book more weddings.
Testimonials matter, you know that, but they matter a lot more than you might think. Many wedding professionals see testimonials as icing on the cake and something that is nice to have but they are actually really crucial and can contribute to your sales if done correctly. In this episode, I’m going to take you through exactly how to get testimonials that help you book more weddings and I’m even going to give you templates to make it easier!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why most testimonials suck
- The importance of testimonials and reviews
- Why you need social proof and the different forms it comes in
- How to turn your testimonials into a sales tool
- What a killer testimonial looks like
- How to change your testimonial-gathering process
- Steps to take to get testimonials that help you book more weddings
- Exactly how to ask for testimonials and reviews
Want To Get Testimonials That Help You Book More Weddings
Links & Resources:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!