Today’s Guest: Nora Sheils
Nora Sheils is the co-founder of Rock Paper Coin, the first software platform to bring together wedding planners, couples, and vendors into one system for managing and paying contracts and invoices. She is also the founder and lead wedding planner of award-winning firm Bridal Bliss.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What a digital audit is and why you should audit your tech
- How to keep team morale high
- How to get clients on board with your tech
- How to manage client communication
- Why booking & onboarding needs to be as easy as possible
- How to ensure your digital footprint aligns with your brand
- Why you must schedule time to do website updates
- Actionable Instagram tips
- The importance of reviewing your data
- Turning analytics into action
- How to track your marketing ROI
- How Rock Paper Coin helps wedding professionals
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Use Rock Paper Coin free for a year when you sign up using promo code “wed20”
Free Training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Episode 102: Profitable Secrets Google Analytics Has For Your Business with Shea Bailey
More from Nora:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!