Engagement season is right around the corner. Is your marketing ready for those newly engaged couples?
40% of all engagements occur between November and Valentine’s Day with the bulk of them occurring between Christmas and Valentine’s Day. According to WeddingWire, Christmas Day repeatedly tops the most popular days to get engaged followed by Valentine’s Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day, and New Year’s Eve. That means there will soon be a whole lot of engaged couples who are excitedly researching wedding vendors!
All of these excited engaged couples are celebrating and starting their planning right away. Planning a wedding is exciting and they dive in headfirst which is why you and your marketing needs to be ready for them. This is the time when your marketing should be absolutely on point so you can attract your ideal clients. In this episode, you’ll learn how to determine if your marketing is ready for engagement season and what you can do to get it ready.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why your marketing needs to be on point this engagement season
- What couples look for in their wedding planning research
- How to set and achieve your goals
- How to approach your marketing with strategy so that it gets better results
- Why you need to be the go-to person for your ideal client
- How to do more of what works and less of what doesn’t
- How you can get the help you need to get your marketing ready for engagement season
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!