Today’s Guest: Margaux Fraise
Margaux Fraise is the owner + creative director of Harmony Creative Studio, an award-winning boutique wedding firm in Los Angeles, CA. Since moving from retail consulting to events in 2011, her goal has been to design weddings with intention, infusing celebrations with her signature organic and minimal style yet still tailored to each couple. A Stage IV breast cancer survivor, she has a unique perspective on what is truly valuable in love, life, and weddings – and brings that viewpoint to help her clients hone in on what matters to them. As a result, her work has been featured in numerous publications, including Style Me Pretty, Brides, and Green Wedding Shoes, among others.
Margaux serves as a wedding business educator, frequent podcast guest, and motivational speaker. Her meticulous onboarding, planning, design, and execution procedures have also caught the attention of her peers, and she shares insight regularly on efficient systems for creatives.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What onboarding is and why it’s so important
- Why onboarding is the best opportunity wedding pros have to set boundaries and expectations
- How to set client expectations
- How Margaux’s breast cancer diagnosis led to her overhauling her boundaries
- How to frame your boundaries as a benefit to your clients
- Mindset issues that come up with setting boundaries
- How to be the leader your clients want
- How to manage the expectations of people around you
- Why you need to designate a final decision-maker for each client
- What Margaux includes in her welcome packet
- How to use your welcome packet to remove friction & improve client experience
- How to choose the right CRM for you
- Why you should use templates in your CRM
- How onboarding will save you a ton of time
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
More from Margaux:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!