If I had a dollar for every time I heard wedding professionals say “All brides care about is the price” I would be a very wealthy woman. Don’t get me wrong, I understand how frustrating it is when your potential client seems fixated on the price and can’t see the value you provide. But all they care about is price? That’s simply not true.
When couples were asked if price was the determining factor when hiring a wedding vendor, 80% said NO. (The Wedding Report)
Saying that all people care about is price isn’t just wrong, it’s an excuse that is preventing you from improving your business. If you can blame those silly people who only care about price, it’s not your fault.
Price is a factor, but it’s not the determining factor. What people REALLY care about is value, and it’s your job to communicate the value of what you have to offer. You have to connect the dots between what you offer and what they care about. When you blame your inability to communicate value to your customer, it’s going to prevent you from getting any better at it and it’s going to make you defensive and bitter.
Instead, let’s do something about it, shall we? In this podcast episode, you’ll learn about the 4 reasons why potential clients ask about price and seem fixated on it and what you can do about it!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why potential clients price shop
- The 4 reasons why your potential customers may be asking about price that you probably haven’t considered
- How to make sure your services page is doing a lot of the selling for you
- How to deal with presenting your price to potential clients
- Why potential clients ask you about price
- How addressing the issues that create price shopping will also help cut down on ghosting
- How to avoid shocking your potential clients with your price
- The right way to present prices on your website
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!