Today’s Guest: Nathan Holritz
Nathan Holritz is an entrepreneur based in Chattanooga, TN. Formerly a wedding photographer for over a decade, Nathan is the founder and CEO at photographersedit.com and miilu.com, and the host at bokehpodcast.com. In his free time, Nathan enjoys spending time with his two children, his family, and his friends. He also enjoys reading, playing soccer, and riding motorcycles.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What a brand position is and why it matters
- How to create a unique brand position for your business
- Mistakes wedding pros make when creating their brand position
- How your unique brand position can help you stand out from the competition
- Why you need to determine what kind of life you want to create
- Where to use your brand position statement
- How to avoid cliche words in your copy
- Why you need to keep your brand position statement short and sweet
- The benefits of a clear and distinct brand position
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective? This free training is for you!
Download the Defining Your Brand Position worksheet
Episode 38: How To Create Freedom In Your Business & Life With Nathan Holritz
Episode 168: Growing a Multi-State Wedding Business Working Just 15 Hours Per Week with Nicole Bruce
Episode 148: Growing Your Wedding Business By Hiring Associates With Gabrielle Pinkerton
Episode 153: Making More Money Doing Fewer Weddings with Liz Grimes
My interview all about marketing plans on Nathan’s Bokeh Podcast
More from Nathan:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!