Does your website, social media, and email copy make your ideal client want to say “take my money!” or is it failing to help you make more sales? Your copy should be doing a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to attracting your ideal client and booking them easily but if it isn’t, you’re not alone.
In this podcast episode, you’ll learn about a framework that helps you write copy that actually converts and sets you apart from your competition. You don’t have to be a “good writer” to write copy that clearly explains the value you provide and this framework is going to make it so much easier for you!
Today’s Guest: Carly Eckerle-Turner
Meet Carly Eckerle-Turner, a Conversion Copywriter who specializes in writing money-makin’ words for wedding pros, event launches, and world-changing brands. Armed with more than ten years of experience in the Events & Hospitality industry, she uses her unique, insider insight to craft personality-packed, research-backed copy for modern creatives just like you. Ready to attract more of your dream clients, book more weddings, and change more lives… all by simply tapping into the magic of the words on your website? Carly’s here to show you how.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How you can write copy that actually converts
- The unsexy work that makes selling easier
- Why you need to think about who you don’t want to work with
- Why you should write to one person
- The importance of inclusive language
- Why you should avoid blending in with other wedding pros
- Why you have to repel some people in order to attract your ideal client
- Why you should give an indication of your prices
- The importance of explaining your value
- One simple trick to get to the value you provide and make it crystal clear
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
More from Carly:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!