Are you getting ghosted by potential clients? If so, you’re definitely not alone! Wedding pros are getting ghosted left and right and there are 10 very specific reasons why. The good news is that for 9 of these reasons, there is something you can do about it to reduce the number of potential clients that ghost you!
Do you want fewer potential clients to ghost you and more of them to book you? I thought so! Listen in to this episode and I’ll break down those 10 reasons why so many wedding pros are getting ghosted and what you can do about it. After you listen to this episode, you’ll be able to tackle the ghosting issue like a professional Ghostbuster.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- 10 reasons why wedding pros are getting ghosted so often
- 3 reasons why wedding pros get ghosted that happen way before the potential client even inquires
- Psychological principles you can embrace to reduce ghosting and book more weddings
- How your service page is probably dropping the ball
- How to improve your inquiry responses
- How to make sure you don’t lose potential clients who aren’t ready to buy just yet
- How to make sure you’re not commoditizing yourself
- What to do to reduce the number of people ghosting you
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Join us inside The Wedding Business Collective
Learn exactly how to use authentic urgency & scarcity to book more weddings
Episode 187: What To Do If Your Wedding Business Is Attracting Price Shoppers
Episode 142: Why Couples Don’t Book You with Bethel Nathan
What’s The Point Of Having An Ideal Client?
Get your copy of my bestselling book, Clone Your Best Clients
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!