There will be an estimated 2.5 million weddings in 2022, which is the most the U.S. has seen since 1984, according to The Wedding Report. The wedding boom is coming and for some, it’s already starting. Couples who delayed their weddings due to COVID are finally getting married and there is a huge surge of people who have gotten engaged or weren’t able to start planning their weddings due to COVID. That sounds great but there are only so many wedding pros to go around and I want to make sure that you not only survive the wedding boom but thrive during and after it.
If you’re going to survive the wedding boom, you need to become as efficient as possible. That doesn’t mean that you sacrifice your health and well-being for your clients. There are much better ways to get through this wedding boom profitably without putting your mental or physical health at risk. In this episode, I’m sharing my best tips to be more productive and efficient while taking care of yourself because you are the most important asset in your business.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Specific things you can do to protect your well-being and mental health when you’re super busy
- Why categorizing tasks by important vs urgent will help you a ton
- How to determine what really matters in terms of your to do list
- How perfectionism slows you down and doesn’t provide any additional value to your clients
- Determining what you can scale back when things get busy
- Why it’s so important to schedule your down time first and protect it with your life
- Why you are the most important thing in your business (yes, even more than your clients)
- The importance of protecting yourself and caring for yourself as the most important asset in your business
- How to plan your day
- How to quickly plan your week
- Why you should plan your work in batches
- Why busy times are the most important times to enforce your boundaries
- How to get help in your business and your home life
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Join us inside The Wedding Business Collective
Download your Eisenhower Matrix (Important vs Urgent) Worksheet
Episode 197: Stop Hiding Behind Perfectionism
Episode 128: How Bipolar Disorder Made Me A Better Business Owner & Dealing With Mental Health Issues
100 Things To Outsource In Your Wedding Business: The Complete Guide
Episode 193: Why Your Wedding Business Needs A Virtual Assistant
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!