Does marketing overwhelm you? If so, you’re not alone. Most wedding professionals I talk to tell me they find marketing overwhelming and they hate it. But there are some very simple things you can do to make marketing less overwhelming and in the process, it’ll make your marketing work better to attract the right clients to you. So, if you want your marketing to be less overwhelming and perform better for you, listen to this episode!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why so many wedding pros find marketing overwhelming
- How to break down your marketing so it’s less overwhelming
- What CEO mode is why it’s so important
- The key decisions you need to make in CEO mode
- How to narrow down your focus to just a few marketing channels
- Why it’s important to plan your tactics in CEO mode instead of winging it
- Why you should quit certain things to free up your time
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Join us inside The Wedding Business Collective
Book More Weddings Summit
8 Reasons Why Having A Wedding Business Marketing Plan Will Make Your Life Easier
Episode 181: Is Your Marketing Ready For Engagement Season?
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!