Facebook ads seem to be this enigma that a lot of people try out but never quite understand. I have good news, it doesn’t have to be so damn frustrating. Today, Facebook ads expert Claire Pelletreau will arm you with the knowledge you need to make Facebook ads work for you and help you book more weddings!
Today’s Guest: Claire Pelletreau
Claire Pelletreau is a confessed conversion junkie and Facebook ads consultant. She loves Facebook ads because of just how quickly you can see what’s working, what isn’t – Facebook ads is a nimble marketer’s playground.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why you shouldn’t spend money on getting likes
- Why boosting your posts is the worst thing you could do
- What type of images you should use in your ads
- Why you should use Facebook to build your email list instead of trying to make the sale right away
- How much money it takes to get results from Facebook ads
- What the targeting available on Facebook allows you to do
- Why you need to be conscious of your goals and how you’ll make your money back
- How to use Facebook Graph Search to learn about your fans
- How to put your Facebook ads on autopilot
- Why you shouldn’t spend money on Facebook ads unless you’re building an email list
- The different types of ads available on Facebook
- The essential ingredients you need to run an effective Facebook ad campaign
- How Custom & Lookalike audiences work
- Why you should advertise in the news feed instead of the right sidebar
- The one mistake many people make just after starting their Facebook ads that can sabotage your entire campaign
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode include:
Book More Weddings Academy
LKR Social Media
Episode #10: Why Email Marketing Matters & How It Can Be The Most Valuable Asset In Your Business
How to Use Facebook Graph Search to Learn About Your Fans
Why You Should Never Hit the “Boost Post” Button Ever Again
What A 3 Year Old Can Teach You About Business
Claire’s free guide to building your list with Facebook ads that work, every time
More from Claire:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!
Start your free 10 day trial to The Wedding Business Collective!
Everything you need to grow your wedding business is waiting for you inside!