There are a lot of ways to make money in your business and there are plenty of ways to make more from each client without having to do any additional marketing. In this podcast you’ll learn how to make the most of each client so that you can earn more without having to constantly chase after new clients. Now that is working smart!
Today’s Guest: Brian Lawrence
Brian Lawrence, developer of Sellthebride.com and business partner of revered wedding industry speaker, Alan Berg, has spent 30 years in the wedding and stationery industry as a first multi – store owner and then VP of Sales and Marketing for the industry leading wedding invitation brand Encore Studios.
He is the author of “The Wedding Expert’s Guide To Sales and Marketing” and “The Invitation Business Report” and has helped thousands of industry professionals with his marketing insights through personal consultation, his books, seminars, blog and articles with his passion and knowledge for the industry and broad experience.
He has served on the Board of Advisers for Greetings Etc. magazine and The National Stationery Show. He has been a speaker and major presence at Wedding MBA the last several years and co-created and co-produced the concept for the highly successful wedding industry conference The 21st Century Bride in March 2011, the first industry conference held live and video streamed worldwide.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How to use add ons to increase the profit you make from each client
- The different types of add ons you could make use of
- How to figure out which add on services make sense & add value for your clients
- How to find add on products to sell
- Why you should focus on creating more value for your customers
- The importance of trust in business
- How subcontracting services works
- How affiliate programs work
- How to be proactive with customer issues & turn mistakes into good experiences
- Why you shouldn’t focus only on profit, but on creating great customer experiences
Link & Resources mentioned in this episode:
More from Brian:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it! Not sure how? Just watch the video below and I’ll show you!