Today’s Guest: Melanie Marconi
Melanie Marconi is the co-founder of Where Will They Stay? is a free room block procurement service for wedding and event planning professionals. Known for its outstanding customer service, great rates and mutual benefits for planners, Where Will They Stay? is a trusted partner for outsourcing your clients’ room block needs.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Where the idea for this new business came from
- The first step you need to take to become more efficient
- The systems that Melanie uses and couldn’t live without
- How Melanie manages being a single mom and running 2 businesses
- Melanie’s favorite tools to help improve business efficiency
- Why you need to examine when you’re working on your business vs working in your business
- How to schedule your week for maximum efficiency
- How to identify which tasks should be delegated
- How to identify areas of your business that can be streamlined
- The importance of doing a monthly review
- How to know when it’s worth the investment to delegate something to someone else
- Some things to consider when looking for an outsourcing partner
Link & Resources mentioned in this episode:
More from Melanie:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!