Today’s Guest: Jennifer Blaske
Jennifer Blaske is an Atlanta-based pianist who not only plays for weddings and parties, but also local choirs and musical theater productions. Her musical influences include Billy Joel, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, and Joni Mitchell.
When Jennifer isn’t playing the piano, she’s usually either writing or homeschooling two of her three children. Her book, Confessions of a Wedding Musician Mom, is scheduled to come out in the fall of 2016.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How even a really amazing huge $40k wedding giveaway can flop.
- Why giveaways are not the answer to your marketing woes.
- What to think about to determine if doing a giveaway is a good idea.
- How giving something away for free can devalue it.
- Legal issues you need to consider.
- How to determine if doing giveaways are a good idea for your business or not.
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
More from Jennifer:
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!