Today’s Guest: Keneshia Raymond
Keneshia (Kay) a Southern California native & A Bay Area transplant and the Founder of Enchanted . She is the Lady Boss and Editor in Chief of Blissful 2 Be Wedding Magazine, a wedding & event designer and the VP of Wed Biz for Wed Tech Summit .
As a designer she works with clients to design their wedding day, expo booths and conference’s. With a strong background in planning and design she works to collaborate and celebrate vendors across the bay area and Southern California. Kay works hard to educate herself and as a speaker she helps to educate vendors to help them grow.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What to consider before signing up for a wedding fair.
- How to stand out at your next wedding fair.
- What your booth should include.
- Mistakes people make when designing their booth.
- Why you should treat your wedding fair booth like a styled shoot.
- How to provide an amazing experience that sets you apart from your competitors.
- What you should give attendees and what not to give them.
- How to capture information from your hot leads.
- Why giveaways at wedding fairs aren’t the best idea.
- How to follow up after the fair is over.
- Why you absolutely must do more than 1 follow up email.
- How to measure the return on your investment.
Join The Wedding Business Collective and start the How To Book More Weddings At Wedding Fairs course!
Why Hosting A Giveaway Might Not Be A Good Idea WIth Jennifer Blaske
Join the free Evolve Your Wedding Business Facebook group!
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
More from Keneshia:
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!