In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Kellie Daab about how working with a virtual assistant can take some of that weight off of your shoulders and can actually help you grow your business.
Today’s Guest: Kellie Daab
Kellie Daab is a 12 year wedding industry veteran. She has owned and operated a full service wedding and event planning company, worked in high end hospitality, and produced events for a multi-million dollar catering company. Her well rounded approach to the wedding industry gives her a keen understanding of what assistance wedding professionals need in operating their small business. Kellie’s work can be see featured in Preston Bailey, Brides Magazine, Carats and Cake, The Knot, and Huffington Post. While not at the laptop you’ll find her performing theatrically, spending time with her family, or shopping for shoes. Coffee is her spirit animal.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What is a VA and what do they do?
- Why work with a VA instead of hiring an employee?
- What you can and should outsource
- What the return on investment looks like when working with a virtual assistant
- The difference between being busy and being profitable
- How to outsource even if you think no one else can do it but you
- Tools that will help you reduce the overwhelm
- How to find a VA that specializes in what you need help with
- What you’ll spend to work with a VA
- How a VA can allow you to grow your business faster
Links & Resources:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
More from Kellie:
Getting started with email marketing?
You’re going to need an email marketing service in order to set up anything. The good news is there is a huge variety of them available. The bad news is that having a huge variety can be very overwhelming. That’s why I’ve created the Email Marketing Services Comparison Guide for you and it’s totally free!
Is Your Marketing Ready For Engagement Season?
Engagement season is a huge opportunity for your wedding business. Are you prepared to make the most of it?