In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Mary Beth Storjohann about how to better manage your money and smart money moves to make that will set you up for success.
Today’s Guest: Mary Beth Storjohann
Mary Beth Storjohann, CFP® and Founder of Workable Wealth is not your typical financial planner. With over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry she works as an author, speaker, and financial coach to apply a fun, albeit no-nonsense approach in working with individuals and couples in their 20s – 40s across the country, helping them make smart, educated choices with their money.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The numbers to pay attention to in your business
- Why you’re working so hard and not making as much as you should
- Why you shouldn’t should all over yourself and what to do instead
- The importance of defining what success means to you and what kind of life you want to lead
- The overlooked parts of money management that are super important
- How to set sales goals for yourself
- Tax mistakes that wedding professionals make
- What to think about when it comes to saving for retirement
- What to consider before going full time in your business
- How much money to save before you quit your day job
- How to pay yourself & how much to pay yourself
- How to deal with seasonal fluctuations in income
Links & Resources:
Lara Casey’s PowerSheets
Managing Your Money & Dealing With Irregular Income
Financial Freedom for Wedding Professionals
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial and learn how to use email marketing to book more clients
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
More from Mary Beth:
Work Your Wealth Podcast: www.workablewealth.com/wywpodcast