In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Amanda Shuman about the common misconceptions about brands and how to build a brand that attracts the right clients who are willing to pay what you’re charging. And because we can’t get through everything in a podcast, she’s even put together an in-depth branding workshop for you!
Today’s Guest: Amanda Shuman
Amanda is the owner of Carrylove Designs has been helping small business owners craft their brands for over three years. She has had the pleasure of helping over 24 small businesses owners in 2016 alone. Previously, she’s held corporate positions working for Shell Oil Company on their Creative Marketing Team as well as Marketing Manager for a well-known real estate company. When she’s not crafting brands, you can more than likely find her outside somewhere spending time with her husband, daughter, and their 2 dogs.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What a brand really is and why it matters for your business
- The myths most people have about brands
- Why your brand is not your logo
- Amanda’s 3 part brand identity system
- Why a mission and vision is important
- How to find your mission and vision
- The importance of core values
- How to find your brand voice
- What your brand will do for you
- How your brand impacts your ability to charge higher prices
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!