In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Tyese Knight, a Baltimore-based wedding planner and a member of The Wedding Business Collective.
Today’s Guest: Tyese Knight
Tyese Knight is a wedding planner from Baltimore. Her years of experience working in the hospitality industry led her to start her own company, Marigold Rose Events, focused on providing couples with a fun and focused approach to wedding planning. Tyese’s wedding planning process includes attacking the Pinterest board, building a power vendor squad, and designing a celebration with style and spirit!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How Tyese has gone from side gig to running her business full time
- How to use Facebook ads to generate leads
- Which ads have worked best for Tyese
- What Tyese has learned about targeting for Facebook ads
- How to improve your landing page by focusing on benefits
- The importance of testing & what Tyese has learned from her tests
- How Facebook ads and email marketing connect to create a funnel of leads
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Why You Shouldn’t Run Facebook Ads For Your Wedding Business
5 Costly Facebook Ad Mistakes That Wedding Professionals Make
What’s The Point Of Email Marketing?
Ninja Email Marketing & Getting More Website Visitors With Michele Botnick
Join my book launch team!
The Wedding Business Collective – start your free trial today and get the step-by-step Facebook ads course
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
More from Tyese:
Get on the book launch wait list!
Fill out the form and you'll be notified when the book is ready so you don't miss out on the special promotions I'll be running!