Most wedding professionals are focused on getting new clients, but what happens when you book those clients? Are you wow-ing the pants off of them so they love and refer you? Or are you kind of winging it each time?
In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Bethel Nathan about how you can create a client journey that gives your clients a killer experience they want to rave about.
Today’s Guest: Bethel Nathan
Successful business owner and award-winning officiant, Bethel Nathan of Ceremonies by Bethel, built a thriving wedding business marrying 750+ couples in less than 8 years, and continues to marry awesome couples. Bethel found the right way to build a successful and respected business that fit her, and now, as a business coach, speaker, and trainer, via Elevate by Bethel, she enjoys helping others in the wedding industry achieve similar success – whatever that looks like for them.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What the client journey/experience is and why it matters
- Where the journey starts and ends
- How to systematize handling an inquiry and what you do/say
- How to know what your processes should include
- How to align process with your client’s expectations
- Why processes differ between businesses
- How to set expectations and avoid problems
- What to add to your process after the wedding
- How your client journey makes you money
Start your free 10 day trial to The Wedding Business Collective!
Everything you need to grow your wedding business is waiting for you inside!
Links & Resources:
Take the quiz: What should you focus on right now to grow your wedding business?
Episode #96: How Your Ideal Client Can Take You From Hating To Loving Your Business With Marie Burns Holzer
Get your copy of Clone Your Best Clients
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!