Pricing and Sales – they are the 2 topics that give entrepreneurs the most trouble and stress. Today we are going to dig deep into both of those topics and by the end of this episode you’ll have a much better understanding about the art and science of pricing and sales.
Today’s Guest: Bryan Caporicci
Bryan Caporicci is a full-time wedding & portrait photographer in Niagara, Ontario and he is also an expert on pricing for profit and sales which is an interesting combination. Bryan is one of the highest priced photographers in his area and he co-authored a book called “Pricing For Profit” that covers how you can do this in your business.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The biggest reason why we struggle with pricing & sales
- How some entrepreneurs inadvertently price themselves out of business
- Whether you should list prices on your website or not
- How to deal with haggling & price shoppers
- How to structure your in person appointments to maximize sales
- The perfect number of packages to offer
- The importance of knowing your ideal client as well as your non-ideal client
- How being yourself leads to more sales
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode include:
- Bryan’s wedding pricing page
- Pricing for Profit: Solid Business Techniques for a Profitable Photography Studio
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Why offering 3 packages works so well: http://fizzle.co/sparkline/most-common-pricing-mistake
- How You Can Use the Secret Behind the iPod’s Success in your Business
- What Is Your Why?
- Seth Godin on the importance of worldview
More from Bryan
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
What was the thing that stood out most to you about what Bryan shared in this podcast?
For me, it was how we often don’t factor in all of the time, expenses, effort and resources that go into our work when we set our prices.
What about you? Leave a comment below!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it! Not sure how? Just watch the video below and I’ll show you!