The wedding boom means that it’s going to be a very busy few years for wedding professionals. The Wedding Report estimates that there will be 2.5 million weddings in 2022, which is the most the U.S. has seen since 1984. That’s a whole lot more weddings than usual and there is still the same amount of wedding pros available which creates a capacity issue. There is more demand than most wedding pros can handle, but what if you could take on more? And what if you could do it without being the one to do all the work?
The wedding boom presents an incredible growth opportunity for wedding professionals. In this podcast episode, you’ll learn how you can grow your business, increase your capacity, make more money, take more time off, and thrive during the wedding boom by building a team (and I promise it doesn’t have to be as hard as it may sound.)
Today’s Guest: Ashley Ebert
When Ashley started her wedding planning company, The Simply Elegant Group, she was a one-woman operation. She never dreamed that years later, she would grow the business to one of the largest wedding planning companies in the country with a team of 40 employees in 8 different states. As a natural-born connector, she now gets to share what she has learned through The Abundance Group, a group coaching membership for wedding pros from all around the country. Her mission is to help over 15,000 wedding pros build the business of their dreams!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What building a team would make possible for you
- How much revenue you can add by adding 1 part-time team member
- How to know if you’re ready to build a team
- What a team is and who is included
- Why you probably already have a team even if you don’t realize it
- How Ashley wound up building a team of 40 without setting out to do that
- How a team allows you to earn more while working less
- The different ways having a team impacts your time, money, and risk
- How training a team member can be easier than you think
- How to increase your client capacity by building a team
- Exactly how you can learn to create a team in 12 weeks
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Apply for Ashley’s Team Building Intensive
Join The Wedding Business Collective
Episode 193: Why Your Wedding Business Needs A Virtual Assistant
Episode 147: Why You Should Start Outsourcing Earlier Than You Think
Episode 135: Are You Using These Excuses To Avoid Outsourcing In Your Wedding Business?
100 Things To Outsource In Your Wedding Business: The Complete Guide
More from Ashley:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!