Last updated: 8/2/2017
Evolve Your Wedding Business (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.evolveyourweddingbusiness.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, communicate with us on the Site or via third-party social media sites, and place an order on the Site. The type of information we may collect include your:
- email address
- zip code
- billing address
- shipping address
- phone number
- payment card information
- products ordered
- purchase date
- demographic information
- any other information you choose to provide
We will use this information to:
- provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- respond to your questions, requests, comments, and provide customer service
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and other administrative messages
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
The type of information we may collect include:
- type of browser you use
- access times
- pages viewed
- time spent on pages
- links clicked
- your IP address
- the referring link through which you accessed the Site
- conversion information
We may use this information for various purposes, including:
- improving our Site and your user experience
- understanding which areas and features of the Site are popular
- understanding campaign effectiveness
- tailoring our communications to you
- delivering advertising and content targeted to your interests on the Site
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.