Today’s Guest: Andrew Hellmich
Andrew is a professional wedding and portrait photographer on the Central Coast of NSW, Australia. He’s been shooting professionally for 20 years and photography has allowed he and his family and a terrific lifestyle, a home, great schooling for his boys and overseas holidays most years.
Andrew started PhotoBizX – an interview based business podcast – after a rough start in his business and finding it so difficult to get the kind of information you need to start finding success quickly.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why you shouldn’t boost a post and what to do instead.
- Why using a questionnaire after the ad is so effective.
- Why you should aim to turn people off with your Facebook ads.
- How leading with a giveaway makes a big difference in Facebook ad results.
- What it means to offer something that is “strategically free”.
- How often to run a giveaway ad.
- The behind the scenes process of running Facebook ads.
- Common Facebook ad mistakes and how to avoid them.
- The importance of scarcity.
- How to track your ROI.
- How email marketing works in conjunction with Facebook ads.
- Why you should target both men and women with your ads.
- How to take this Facebook ad strategy and implement it in your business.
Register for the upcoming live free training: How To Make Marketing Your Wedding Business Easier & More Effective
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier AND get better results? This is the free training for you!
Link & Resources mentioned in this episode:
Andrew created some additional video training on Facebook Ads for you!
Andrew’s Facebook Ads Course (the step by step on how to use this strategy)
Start a free trial to The Wedding Business Collective and supercharge this strategy with our Selling With Email Marketing course
Andrew’s interview with Bernie Griffiths about this ad strategy
Clone Your Best Clients
More from Andrew:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!