I’ve been talking a lot about The Wedding Business Collective lately because the price is going up at the end of the day on November 29th (PST) and I’ve been getting a lot of questions from wedding professionals like you. I’ve answered these questions here for you because chances are, if one person has that question, other people do too.
If these don’t answer your questions, email me at email@example.com and ask any and all questions you have! I’d be happy to answer them for you.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- If The Wedding Business Collective is a fit for you or not
- If joining now is better than waiting
- If The Wedding Business Collective is a fit for you if you’ve been in business for awhile
- How to decide if you should join or not and how to consider the return on investment
- What to do if you’re too busy to work on your business
- How to get one-on-one attention in The Wedding Business Collective
- Why you should join The Wedding Business Collective before November 29th
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Watch the video below for the full tour of The Wedding Business Collective. This is exactly what you’ll see when you sign up and log into your account!