You’ve got a million things to do in your wedding business but only 24 hours in the day, and it’d be nice to sleep and have a life, right? That’s where systems and delegation swoop in to save the day In this episode, you’ll learn how you can use systems and delegation to lighten the load and reclaim your time.
Today’s Guest: Jamie Russell
Jamie Russell is a creative business strategist who helps creative entrepreneurs dominate their niche by resolving their CRM system struggles once + for all. Through her savvy strategies, Dubsado know-how and effortless solutions, she’s here to shake up your approach to systemization and automation— while making it all feel like a relaxing day at the spa.
When she’s not automating your business, you can find her spending quality time with her kiddos, coordinating special events at her church and indulging in a new tasty Pinterest recipe.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What systems are and why they’re so important
- How to manage a virtual assistant successfully
- How to avoid shiny object syndrome with tools
- Why you should delegate objectives instead of tasks
- How to determine what absolutely requires you and what can be delegated (hint: only about 10% of tasks truly require you and only you
- The opportunity cost of doing things you should delegate
- How to automate parts of your client management
- Why your team is so crucial to your growth
- How to take a “process first” approach to building systems
- The amazing power systems have to relive stress and overwhelm
- Popular tools used to help you implement your systems better and faster
Start your free 10 day trial to The Wedding Business Collective!
Everything you need to grow your wedding business is waiting for you inside!
Links & Resources:
More from Jamie:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!