Today’s Guest: Jamie Russell
Jamie Russell is a creative business strategist who helps creative entrepreneurs dominate their niche by resolving their CRM system struggles once + for all. Through her savvy strategies, Dubsado know-how and effortless solutions, she’s here to shake up your approach to systemization and automation— while making it all feel like a relaxing day at the spa.
When she’s not automating your business, you can find her spending quality time with her kiddos, coordinating special events at her church and indulging in a new tasty Pinterest recipe.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What systems are and why they’re so important
- How to manage a virtual assistant successfully
- How to avoid shiny object syndrome with tools
- Why you should delegate objectives instead of tasks
- How to determine what absolutely requires you and what can be delegated (hint: only about 10% of tasks truly require you and only you
- The opportunity cost of doing things you should delegate
- How to automate parts of your client management
- Why your team is so crucial to your growth
- How to take a “process first” approach to building systems
- The amazing power systems have to relive stress and overwhelm
- Popular tools used to help you implement your systems better and faster
Register for the free training: How To Create An Overwhelm-Squashing Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the training for you!
Links & Resources:
More from Jamie:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!