Today’s Guest: Lauren Aycock Anderson
Lauren Aycock Anderson is a professional counselor, coach, and musician with a burning desire to help her fellow empaths and creatives live, love, and create with courage. She’s a licensed therapist in Baltimore, Maryland who specializes in codependency, relationships, and anxiety, and a creativity coach who loves helping people bust through blocks like self-doubt and fear so they can make their creative dreams reality.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What imposter syndrome is and how incredibly normal and common it is
- How you can fight imposter syndrome and self-doubt
- Where imposter syndrome and self-doubt come from
- Why confronting this mindset with evidence is helpful
- How you can confront fears that are holding you back
- The questions to ask yourself and how to put together your plan
- Hos meditation and self-awareness can help
- Why self-doubt and imposter syndrome occur
- How to deal with anxiety and people-pleasing tendencies
- The amazing power of realizing that you can control everything
- How procrastination and limiting beliefs manifest and what to do about them
Doors are open to Create Your Overwhlem-Squashing Marketing Plan but only until December 10th!
There are 2 ways for you to get access so click the button to below to find the right one for you to kickstart your marketing for engagement season! Engagement season is a huge opportunity for your wedding business. Are you prepared to make the most of it?
Links & Resources:
More from Lauren:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!