Have you ever had a nagging feeling that you’re not good enough, or that you’re a fraud and you’ll eventually be exposed? Maybe you’ve struggled with limiting beliefs that hold you back in your business and keep you from setting boundaries, putting yourself out there, and being more profitable. In this episode, you’ll learn how you can recognize, fight back against, and learn to break through imposter syndrome and self-doubt.
Today’s Guest: Lauren Aycock Anderson
Lauren Aycock Anderson is a professional counselor, coach, and musician with a burning desire to help her fellow empaths and creatives live, love, and create with courage. She’s a licensed therapist in Baltimore, Maryland who specializes in codependency, relationships, and anxiety, and a creativity coach who loves helping people bust through blocks like self-doubt and fear so they can make their creative dreams reality.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What imposter syndrome is and how incredibly normal and common it is
- How you can fight imposter syndrome and self-doubt
- Where imposter syndrome and self-doubt come from
- Why confronting this mindset with evidence is helpful
- How you can confront fears that are holding you back
- The questions to ask yourself and how to put together your plan
- Hos meditation and self-awareness can help
- Why self-doubt and imposter syndrome occur
- How to deal with anxiety and people-pleasing tendencies
- The amazing power of realizing that you can control everything
- How procrastination and limiting beliefs manifest and what to do about them
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
More from Lauren:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!